Location & Directions
Our cabin is located in the heart of Colorado’s front range mountains. St Mary’s is a secluded community off the beaten path, but there is much to do nearby:
- Just 20 minutes from Idaho Springs (restaurants, Safeway & liquor store, white water rafting, gold mine tours, antiquing)
- Quick access to skiing Loveland, A Basin & Echo Mountain – no tunnel!!!
- 45 minutes from Metro Denver
- 20 miles to Georgetown – ride the Georgetown Loop Historic Railroad or visit the HoteldeParis Museum. Or visit the many shops on 6th Street.
- Just 23 miles to Central City – world famous for the performances at its Opera House and Victorian Home Tours long before it became a Front Range gambling mecca
- St. Mary’s Glacier Cabin 105 Brook Dr Arapaho National Forest St Mary’s, CO 80452